Captain Ig'nant Captain Ig'nant

In a way, I agree with this

This...sorta reminds me what the media is trying to do with the black community today. Well, the rap culture in general. However this is still hilarious. I'm black and I found this to be extremely funny. :D

MK Mishaps Gold MK Mishaps Gold

Extremely funny!

Oh man I nearly lol'ed the whole time I was watching this.
Seriously, this is a good flash that contains a good comedy from MK and DCU. The sprites were placed pretty neatly and some of the dialogues were funny as well.
The beginning kinda cracked me up though. xD

Awesome job on this! :)

JV's World #2 JV's World #2

Awesome!

The animation was really well done. Could use a little work done though, but it's still good. :D And I found the dialogue pretty funny as well. xD

chrisjulian0 responds:

Just so I know for next time. What areas do you think need work. That would help me out alot. Thanks.

Battle Gear 2 Battle Gear 2

Stunning!

This is really awesome. :D Even though I had no clue of what I was doing. xD
The game is well designed as well. I hope this get's a good score!

Kanye vs Taylor Kanye vs Taylor

Hmm...

To be honest, this reminded me of one of those "shoot the ducks to win a prize" advertisement games. It's still pretty decent though.

EntropicOrder responds:

Thanks wolf. Yeah I just wanted to make a funny little game that's kind of cathartic for those of us who felt bad for Taylor. It's a funny situation all around and I wanted to capture it in a game.

Perfect Fart Perfect Fart

Eh...

This game wasn't really that interesting at all to me. The graphics were good but the whole point of waiting for 5 seconds for a fart isn't really that fun.

Invasion U.S.A Invasion U.S.A

Long intro, but it all came together quite nicely. Awesome job with this man. Keep it up. :]

Unodir responds:

Copy that, and needs a bassline as well. Thank you for your honest feedback!

Come Around(~GG~Remix) Come Around(~GG~Remix)

Interesting remix

I thought it was spectacular.

However in my opinion, I think that the lyrics were being drowned out by the music just a tad bit. But it still didn't take away the fact that this song is amazing. Great job man. :)

deendeon1000 responds:

thanks a tons :3

Catacombs - The7DeadlySyns Catacombs - The7DeadlySyns

Blew my mind. lol

Pretty amazing honestly.
The beginning threw me off a bit (mainly because the intro was a bit too long) But then the main melody kicked in and completely surprised me. Awesome job man.

Anima Commercium Anima Commercium

Stunning, Really Impressive

4 months man? You definitely deserve a medal for that kind of patience.

I really like how clean this is too. And for a traditional piece, it shows that you put a lot of effort into this drawing. Great job man, great job.

Ikarus777 responds:

Thank you!!!! i tend to put a great deal in to art (even minus deadlines) 1 part because Im compulsive and the other is the amount of escape it offers, to be able to shut out the noise of the world around you and feel ever single inch of your canvas as if it was a part of you, the relative emotion that comes from dedication time, resilience, and patience. but the greatest thing about art is the way it conveys its own inception into the viewers mind, how it makes them feel what they see and gather from the image in front of them. for that I thank you!

umad umad

Hilarious and Awesome

Frigging hilarious man. Best way to troll people. :D

Old man Old man

Very Intense

I love the hardened look in his eyes that you gave him. And I also like the strong contrast of color that you gave this piece as well. The only thing I wished is that I could see the torso, but all in all, this is still amazing.

10/10 stars and 5/5 rating. Great job.

duplex2 responds: