All 5 art Reviews

Anima Commercium Anima Commercium

Stunning, Really Impressive

4 months man? You definitely deserve a medal for that kind of patience.

I really like how clean this is too. And for a traditional piece, it shows that you put a lot of effort into this drawing. Great job man, great job.

Ikarus777 responds:

Thank you!!!! i tend to put a great deal in to art (even minus deadlines) 1 part because Im compulsive and the other is the amount of escape it offers, to be able to shut out the noise of the world around you and feel ever single inch of your canvas as if it was a part of you, the relative emotion that comes from dedication time, resilience, and patience. but the greatest thing about art is the way it conveys its own inception into the viewers mind, how it makes them feel what they see and gather from the image in front of them. for that I thank you!

umad umad

Hilarious and Awesome

Frigging hilarious man. Best way to troll people. :D

Old man Old man

Very Intense

I love the hardened look in his eyes that you gave him. And I also like the strong contrast of color that you gave this piece as well. The only thing I wished is that I could see the torso, but all in all, this is still amazing.

10/10 stars and 5/5 rating. Great job.

duplex2 responds:

Many thanks

Good ol' Cap Good ol' Cap

Pretty damn awesome

Really nice man. Very professional. The background looks cool as well.

Anime School Girl Anime School Girl

Nice job!

I saw your comment on one of my pictures so I decided that I should write back.

Personally I think you did a good job on drawing this picture. The strong suit of it is the clothing. It stands out really nicely. However I think you should work more on drawing the legs. They don't have any type of muscle definition and it kinda looks a bit wonky. Other than that I applaud you for your creative mind. :) Keep at it!